Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Break!!

Whew!! Christmas break is over but I am still trying to catch up on everything that I fell behind in.  Which was pretty much...Everything!!

December started off like any other month but I was soon emerged in candy making and present wrapping and getting a few last craft projects done and mailed off.  It was GREAT!!

Downside is that my genealogy got put on the back burner... :(

Then it was Christmas break and Theron & the kids were home for a full week with me!! It was wonderful...we went to my parents for Christmas and I can't tell you how happy I was to be with all of my most favorite people.  So lots of memories made!! Then on the 26th we had to come home so Theron could go back to work.  :( Sad, but we knew we couldn't stay there forever. 

The kids and I had a wonderful weekend after that.  Then Theron had New Year's off, and we brought it in in high fashion....at home in our pajama's... :) Just the way I liked it!

The kids and I spent the rest of vacation just hanging out, working on crafts, watching T.V.   Really whatever we wanted to do.  I put all my orders on hold and my genealogy and just spent some good ol' fashion quality time with them.  :D

But here we are the first week back and I have been exhausted! I am trying to catch up and so far I haven't made it there yet.... I will make it there though...just give me another week. ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and was able to make some beautiful memories!  And I hope this new year brings you such blessings...and new family members (they can be dead ones too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment