Sunday, December 8, 2013

A small token of appreciation!!

I have talked about the very helpful lady from New York that has been helping me with my Adamson-Yost family.  Because of all her wonderful help and the fact that it's Christmas (the season of giving) I thought I might do something for her.  I always love getting homemade gifts better than store bought and I have been working on new craft project in my spare (eyes roll in the back of my head lol) time soooo I decided to make some special for my friend. 


These are bottle cap magnets for the refrigerator! I just love these! And am having so much fun making them :) I hope she loves them...

What are you doing to say Thank You to someone that has been helping you?!?!

No seriously, I would love to know! I would like to hear if you have done something special or been the recipient. :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment