Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Christmas Presents

Well, now that Christmas is over I can share with you the Christmas presents I made for my brothers and sister's.  I loved them and I think that they all loved them too.  It took me a long time to get them done, mostly because I was still collecting the photo collections.  If I get any more collections I will update their binders. 

The binders are comprised of a cover sheet, a letter from me, a photo pedigree chart, then a bigger pedigree chart and then the picture indexes. I really had fun working on these binders. :D



2 comments:

  1. That is a great gift! Lots of time I'm sure. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I really had fun working on them. And I love the photo's. It would take too much to make scrapbooks out of them all as there are over 2800+ hehe. But doing the binders worked out awesome!

    ReplyDelete