Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I have been doing and where I am going

Well, so if you haven't visited my other blog and want to see what I have been working on the last few months, head on over there and you can see a snippet of my work.  See ---> for the link.

But while working on my Adamson side, I keep getting pulled back into some Timbrel stuff that I just can't seem to get out of my brain.  I was thinking about my Grandpa Jake and for some reason, last week, I was looking over some of the work I had done on him and a few of his sibling.  I hadn't completed my work on them when I put them to the side last December.  (You will find I do this often, work on one family for awhile then get sidetracked with another) But there I was sitting looking at my family tree on ancetry.com, contemplating what was missing.  Which not surprisingly is a lot. :)  Next thing I know it's almost midnight and I have to get my kiddo up and ready for school the next day or that day.  I found two very interesting stories that I need to do more research to know all the details.  I will pick up where I left off tomorrow and then the real storytelling will start.  Not just me reminiscing about what I worked on last week.   

I am looking forward to sharing my time travels with you and the things I learn while there.  I will go back to my Grandpa Jake Timbrel (2x great) and his siblings and maybe work a little on my Grandpa Levi Coen (also 2x great).  Hope to see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment