Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome!!

Hi all,

Some of you know me from my other blog I do with my cousin Laura, ouradamsonancetry.blogspot.com.  I love helping her with that blog.  But it's dedicated to..well our Adamson family. :D I do a lot of work on other areas of my family, and have wanted to share where that is leading.  I hope that I keep some of my Adamson family interested in this blog even though it won't be completely about their family.  And gain new people from the other side of my family.  I spend a lot of time on my Timbrel side also.  And work on Theron's (my husband hehe) side of the family too.  That would be the Wahl-Thornton families.  I have two trees on ancestry.com that pertain to my family.  Adamson-Timbrel Family Tree and Wahl-Thornton Family Tree.  If you have any interest in looking at my work there, shoot me an email and I will invite you to peek at it. ;)

If you ever see something that is wrong...which hopefully isn't often lol...email me.  If you have anything to contribute...email me.  If you would like to know more about anything I am working on or have worked on...email me.  If you would like to see more pictures than what I post...email me.  LOL, ok just email me. I love hearing from my family, no matter how close or distant you may be.

Love,
Your Crazy Family Historian


No comments:

Post a Comment